Tailored Group Coaching
Any Coach will always want to encourage his students to constantly improve their performance.
A Coach will be successful if his students learn something new and apply what is taught when the need arises. In its basic definition, Group Coaching is about learning in groups.
About Tailored Group Coaching
Coaching a group of maybe 5 or more is known as tailored Group Coaching. It does not matter as to what your student base is, as, under tailored Group Coaching, the coaching organisation assigns Group Coaches who are capable of teaching what the client has demanded. Be it athletics, sports, mathematics or religion, Group Coaching can handle any number of subjects.
Group Coaching at Let’s-Live Coaching is fine-tuned to strengthen areas like vision, goals, values, communication and engagement. Group Coaching has many advantages and benefits but the concept has been widely rejected by the society as people seem to find more comfort in the conventional one-on-one coaching setup.
Tailored Coaching Program By Let’s -Live
Let’s-Live Coaching provides Tailored Coaching Program that is so well planned, that we are capable of managing small training groups of 10 to large groups of 60,000. We take pride in being able to impart knowledge to all forms of organisations in many different disciplines. Our Group Coaching process consists of the following steps:
- Setting objectives and goals. The group is initially told to set objectives and goals for themselves at the beginning of the assessment.
- Creation of “Plans of Actions”. To fulfil the objectives and set goals, you need to have a set of do’s and don’ts the group has to follow. This Plan of Action would outline a road map for the group to get to their objectives right.
- Coaching sessions are conducted to impart knowledge on the specified subject.
- Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution. This is an important part of the coaching process as here the analytical skills of the group are tested as a whole. Our temperament, as well as the ability to avoid conflict, is also enhanced. Conflict resolution is also handled efficiently if the need arises.
- Accountability and Evaluation. This last phase seeks to grow a feeling of accountability in the group and their necessary evaluation is undertaken. Evaluation is later shared with the clients.
Personal Benefits of Tailored Group Coaching
As discussed earlier, Group Coaching has not quite caught on in the society but it is ideal for organisations who want a group to undergo coaching and eventually be united as a team. Group Coaches can be entrusted to create, manage and optimise a team for effective performance.
Effectiveness Of Tailored Group Coaching
Group Coaching at Let’s-Live is found to be increasingly helpful with an increase in team spirit and improving performance across various business skills. An organisation stands to gain the following benefits from Group Coaching:
- Increased productivity. Spikes in productivity have been reported among groups who were subject to group coaching.
- Enhanced Team Morale. Morale in groups who have undergone group coaching was considerably higher than normal groups.
- Greater retention of Valuable employees. Group training has led to an increase in the retention of valuable employees. This is probably because employees have felt comfortable with the management taking steps for their development.
- Increased Revenues. In many cases, group coached teams performed way above expectations bringing in the cash for an organisation.
Group Coaching, although unpopular, has unprecedented merits in the modern world. Dispersion of knowledge to a larger section of people at the same time has shown very good results and Group Coaching could soon find more acceptability in society.
Let’s-Live Coaching Contact Details:
Contact our Friendly Staff Now:
Francois Janse van Rensburg:
The owner, Founder and Author
- Voice: 012 683 8836
- Mobile: 076 033 4191
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thespian in Charge
- Voice: 012 683 8836
- Email: email@example.com
Contact Form: Contact Us
National and International Life Coaching Accreditation and Certification Training Provider
© 2005 Let’s-Live Life Coaching Training Institute (PTY) LTD. All Rights Reserved
© 2005 Let’s-Live Life Coaching and Let’s-Live Life Coaching Articles. All Rights Reserved
© Francois Janse Van Rensburg Owner and Author and Executive Master Coach Trainer
Powered by COMENSA | ICR | ITA |SACDR |Self-Growth |BODY and MIND|
Contact: Voice +27 12 683 8836 Mobile +27 076 0334191 Email firstname.lastname@example.org